Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

behind

Once again, I'm behind on this blog.  I have some great things to blog about; new life in our family, Opening Day of Spring Soccer, Battle of the Books 4th grade Edition, and a little of this and that.

But here I sit this morning.  In the past hour Garrett and Maddy pulled out his very dangly remaining front tooth.  Quite exciting, with lots of blood!  I hear Maddy and G on the stairs, she's trying to teach him to tie his new shoes.  She's so patient and sweet with him, and he's so willing to learn from her.  I hear Carter slurping his oatmeal and I glance at him eating quietly, the last one to finish, but he's content.  And nearly naked.

My sweet husband got up and showered while I was on a long bike ride this morning, and as soon as I arrived home he went to do the weekly grocery shopping.

As always, there are a million things to do- load the dishwasher, move the laundry, take a shower and get ready for church.

Soon things will start moving faster and faster, gaining the momentum that carries us through the week.  But right now, I am basking in the peace and warmth of our home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. (And what a treat for your hubby to grocery shop too!)

Enjoy