One perk (probably the only one) of traveling without Joel is that I get to sleep with my babies. The first night us was Carter, who snuggles close and tight, and likes to sleep in the crook of my arm. (I don't mind.). Last night I shared my bed with Maddy and Pearly Jo. Maddy is pretty independent and when gven the choice, likes to sleep alone. But last night she agreed to snuggle in with me (and Pearly) and I realized that I couldn't even think of the last tine that happened. I read to her for an hour (not sure when the last time that happened either), and then she kept reading . . . until 11!
These two slept in late this morning!
P.S. Besides missing Joel, the biggest downside to traveling without him is always being on public bathroom duty. With 2 little boys.
P.S. (again) See that bright patch behind Maddy? That's called sunlight and it's streaming in the windows here!
P.S. (last time, I swear) Tonight I am sleeping alone! Garrett and Carter are at my Aunt Minnie's house and Sissy is sleeping with Nana Pam at Papa's house. You'll be glad to know that Pearly Jo is with Maddy too. (She had to be delivered by 'mail carrier mama' through snow, sleet, hail and rain, but it was worth it and she's there now!)
Two Years
13 years ago




1 comment:
Sweet Maddy and Pearly! Thanks to Pearly, Maddy has sweet dreams!
Post a Comment