A couple of weeks ago it was well over 100 here- a couple of days people were reporting 107! It was pretty unusual for our area, and one afternoon my dad and I decided to beat the heat by going to a little higher elevation and heading to Drift Creek. It was the perfect place to spend a hot day.
This little guy hiked the entire 3 miles and didn't have to be carried! I was pretty proud of him.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, I LOVE the shot of bare feet on those big smooth rocks! Awesome.
We just did this hike a few weeks ago! We had such a good time - me, jackson, chloe in the backpack, and my parents. I bet it was way easier with all your children actually WALKING! :) What a fun hike. Your kids are so presh, it's ridiculous.
I am loving life as a mom and wife. I am unorganized, not the best housekeeper, and don't always make my kids wear their coats. I'm 30ish and am looking forward to the next decade. I'd like to say it can't be as crazy as the past 10 years, but we all know that just isn't true. I'm a teacher at heart, but that's on the back burner for right now. Our family has recently COMPLETED the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia. She is amazing and we are all blessed to have each other.
I spend my days loving on my kids, driving kids around, and trying to dig out of the laundry pile that is plotting to bury my house.
5 comments:
Oh, I LOVE the shot of bare feet on those big smooth rocks! Awesome.
Carter should give Molly a lesson or two in stamina! Ha! :) Her daddy had to carry her the entire way back up...
How fun. Where is that place. It looks great!
We just did this hike a few weeks ago! We had such a good time - me, jackson, chloe in the backpack, and my parents. I bet it was way easier with all your children actually WALKING! :) What a fun hike. Your kids are so presh, it's ridiculous.
You are one fantastic photographer! I have said it before, I know, I know, but really, those shots are fabulous!
Post a Comment