Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Dreams of School

Maddy: I had the best dream last night. I dreamed we were back at school. All my class was there! It was so awesome! I can't WAIT to go back to school!

Garrett: Not me. Ugh, all that hard work.

Keep in mind that 'all that hard work' that G is referring to entailed 2.5 hours of fun kindergarten. That he loved. With his friends.

So yeah, my kids have some subtle differences. Apparently.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh Lordy. I think G and P are cut from the same cloth. P recently said, "Mom, in first grade you have to sit at a desk and write for 5 1/2 hours EVERY DAY!"

Paige Lomas said...

Can she please pass on those fantastic dreams to me...I could use some!

Michelle said...

Both of my kiddos are counting down the days...and frankly, I am ready too! :)