Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Heads, Please


This afternoon the kids and Joel were playing Legos. (While I napped nearby on the couch- bliss!) Carter finally knows not to eat them, and everyone was getting along quite well. The only ongoing issue was that Carter decided to collect the heads of the Lego Guys. Sometimes The Bigs didn't like that because, well, headless guys just aren't as fun to play with.
Excuse the hazy pictures, in case you weren't sure, that is THE SUNSHINE coming in our windows.

When I finally woke up enough to think about dinner, I talked Joel into going to the store for some basics. As he was leaving he said, "Do you need anything else?"

Carter immediately piped up, "More HEADS!"

Unfortunately Lego guy heads aren't in season at Safeway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Very cute! Ellery likes to stack the heads all on top of each other, like a creepy totem pole.

You have to tell me where you got that cool wooden lego holding thing! That is brilliant!

Brambleberry said...

I love it. What a perfect day!

lovemytannerman said...

Sarri, your family is so sweet. Garret really is something, your stories about him crack me up.

Heidi Boos said...

You crack me up! I love when you share your conversations with your kids. It will be priceless for when they're older.

Becky said...

What a great idea! More heads!! They always did say "two heads are better than one!"

PS. Carolyn Pemberton, our cousin Julie's daughter-in-law, checks in on your blog. I don't know if I have given you her blog, but if I haven't, I will!