Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday, Dear Jooooeeeeellll!!!!
Happy Birthday toooo YOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!
We love you!
"The character and history of each child may be a new and poetic experience to the parent, if he will let it." -Margaret Fuller
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Joel!! Triathalon here we come with that awesome bike! Yay!
Hi.. .I routinely giggle & get choked up when I read your blog! I miss you like mad, and thought we would be heading your way on Tuesday, and now. . .I'm not sure. I heard your throat was very sore. So sorry. . .I hate when you get colds & respiratory things. It sounds like Joel's BD was a big success. I love you & miss you like crazy!!
Happy Bday to Joel. Looks like you guys had a great day.
Happy Birthday to the coolest-computer-fixer I know!
Happy birthday Joel!
Post a Comment