With Halloween approaching, many of our conversations have centered around costumes. Maddy knows she wants to be Hannah Montana, and we got her costume pretty much checked off when we were in Disney last week. Garrett is still undecided, but I have a rocking Jack Sparrow costume in my basket at Disney store online. Carter has been vacillating between Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse (I swear), and Tigger. Until the past few days. All he will talk about is being a little froggy. "But Carter, I thought you wanted to be Mickey."
"No, MAMA! ME. BE. A. WITTOH. FWOGGY."
Cue the hand me downs. Two years ago, Garrett was a Froggy. (And he really wanted to be, um, an axe frog last year. Remember?) So today Joel dug out the frog costume, and guess what?
He couldn't have been cuter. Look how proud he is! He wore it for an hour.
Score.



2 comments:
That is so cute! Mason loves hand me downs too-even if Jacob isn't done with it! Right now Jacob thinks it is cute, but I know there will come a day when he is irritated with his "little" brother!
that is the most adorable frog i've ever seen! (and i've seen my share of frogs... ;)
so you've got..
a frog
a hannah montana
a possible jack sparrow (let's hope)
what are YOU and JOEL going to be?
Post a Comment