Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Goodbye Lunch...

We met Joel's Grandma and Parents at Old Spaghetti Factory in Portland on Sunday. It was such a gorgeous day, and it was the last time we'll get to visit with them before we leave on our big adventure.








"Big Grandma" (that's what the kids call her, instead of 'Great') was passing out shiny pennies to everyone. They were thrilled!

Of course I was screwing around with my camera settings and missed (mostly) the best shots of the day. They make me so happy though, I still have to share. (SHOOT!) Can you just see their joy and love for each other?? They are so fun, I'm telling ya.






After our hugs goodbye, the Gibson Five headed to CM2. We have a membership there that will expire while we're gone, so we thought we'd better hit it up one more time. It's such a cool place!

He's the Fun One. (That's a direct quote!)


I love how this random little guy is snuggled up by Carter. (Although I hope he didn't have lice...)








2 comments:

Melanie Penelope said...

What a fun day! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Joel's parents look SO young!!

Hannah said...

What fun! We are loving this great weather too - it has been amazing!

Ew, lice... I got it from the children's museum when I was 5. They have since done away with the room where there were all sorts of hats to try on and pretend with. =)