We thought we would miss out on the local egg hunts this year, but we were excited to find out that the local college was doing theirs today, since they'll be on Spring Break next week. Lucky for us, it wasn't raining (like last year), and it was actually a beautiful spring day.
Our friend, Elliott, joined us, and we were thrilled to see The Ryans there as well. (Check out her blog for a fun account of the outing as well.) I think I made the kids hug about 30 times before it was finally time to drive away- we probably won't see them again until we return from 'Our Big Adventure'- as Garrett calls it.
Quite the fun day!
Nana with the kids.
Joel had them do some 'practice hunts' while we waited.
Sweet Sis.
Funny G was so excited.
Carter and Molly are becoming quite sweet friends.
"I think I have more than you." "NO! I think I have more than YOU!"
Very best buddies.
Carter is SUCH a fan of Auntie Beck!



2 comments:
I love Easter! Can't wait until our egg hunt.
And I am a big fan of all 3 of your monkey babes!
Post a Comment