Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bath Time



Carter loves baths. Any time of the day (or night) he'll beg, "Bas? Bas?" And if you tell him no, he'll tilt his head to the side and say in the sweetest voice, "Peeeeeeeease?" (He does that for anything he wants now days.)

So the other morning he had yogurt all over himself and so I agreed to throw him in. I was just going to do a quick one, but Molly got all excited and begged to hop in as well. (Last time I denied her, she did a head plant in the full tub while I was rinsing off Carter- clothes and all.) They were just so cute afterwards. There is nothing like squeaky clean babies.




Easy there, Brother!

3 comments:

Melanie Penelope said...

How cute!! You're right, there is nothing like squeaky clean babies!!

Judy said...

Oh my gosh! In that last picture we think Carter looks SO much like Garrett!

Anonymous said...

They are so sweet with each other.
~Anita