Um, oops! This was literally the first picture I took with my camera. It made Joel really nervous.

Sweet Molly.

Carter decided to 'paint' the pantry door with the pastry brush. Thank goodness it was clean and dry!

Carter fell asleep in the car. I carried him in and set him on the couch, and just couldn't resist getting a pic of these sweet little piggies.

Another thing I've learned is that it is a lot easier to take pictures of kids asleep than kids running around!

Garrett's piggies are pretty sweet too. These don't look like a 4 year old's feet, do they? More like a big kid!
Fun!



2 comments:
Sarri!! I was so excited to see your e-mail in my school account, it is so great to hear from you. I love the pictures of your family--your children are beautiful and it looks like you are all doing so well. I sent you quite the lengthy e-mail (I might have sent two by mistake) but I was just so excited to catch up. I will keep checking in and hope to see/hear/talk with you soon!
Sarri, that is so awesome!! I've borrowed my friends' canon rebel before and it is amazing! Your pics look great. You must have been a very good girl!
love,
Annie
Post a Comment