This morning I (again) caught Carter coloring on the walls. He does this ALL the time. Maddy and Garrett never did this, but they didn't have a big brother and a big sister who were constantly doing projects either. Anyhow, I dug out this old notebook I brought home from when I taught kinder, and let him go to town! He was pretty serious about the whole thing, like, "Let's get down to business, Mom!"



Molly thought she'd get in on the action too. Whenever I whip out the camera Molly says, "CHEEESE!"

At breakfast, (Snoqualmie Oatmeal- yum!) Molly showed me her new trick of drinking milk out of the bowl! She was pretty good at it too. Isn't she just a cutie?



I can't believe how fast these babies grow.
4 comments:
That little Molly is such a cutie! Eliot is really into coloring too and recently while cleaning I found some of his fabulous artwork on the walls. Luckily it comes off pretty easily with a Mr.Clean magic eraser :)
A real pencil! Oh my...his wee little hand is too cute!
Molly is sweet!
That's a fiestaware bowl, isn't it? :)
A real pencil! Oh my...his wee little hand is too cute!
Molly is sweet!
That's a fiestaware bowl, isn't it? :)
oh yes, i understand...lainie was a wall writer. I still have crayon on my suede paint in my bedroom that the magic eraser wont get off!
Post a Comment