Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2007

November Weekend at the Beach

We are spending a few nights at the coast with my dad before he goes on a big adventure to SE Asia. We were lucky to get some goregous PacNW fall weather!


We stayed in the purple house in the middle. This is our second time here.


Carter is a big fan of seagulls, but not so much of waves.




Blue sky in November!


BIG waves!


Maddy thought she could outrun the ocean. I love how hard her arms are pumping here. This is one of those times I get a glimpse of a grown up Maddy instead of my little baby.


Thanks, Papa Ed for a fun weekend. Can't wait to read about your adventures!

2 comments:

Julia said...

love the last pic. Good work.

Anonymous said...

I tagged you for a meme! Go to my blog and see.