Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss Madeline

Yesterday was Madeline's 7th birthday. S E V E N! I get sentimental with all of my kids, but extra so with Madeline. After all, it was with her that I began my 'career' as a mom. Plus, we were so young, and it was such a crazy time in our life- with SO many changes. Her birthday marks so many things for me personally and for my grown-up life.

Anyway, she had a great day. We had a low key party since we've just returned from a week at Disneyworld, but she did have her best buddies over and they played and played. Happy, sweet kids...and watching them reminded me how lucky I am to be a mom!

And so, happy birthday to you my sweet girl!

A couple pics from recess- Papa Ed took Garrett to have lunch with Sissy on her birthday.



Carter was as thrilled with the day as Madeline.


No comments: