Pages

Monday, May 7, 2007

Final Day in Florida


On Saturday, we just relaxed. Did a little shopping at Downtown Disney and let the kids pick out some items. Maddy was thrilled with the Cinderella outfit she got for Pearly Jo. When we got back to our condo, she dressed up like a princess, and dressed Pearly up as well. (She used the 'girls dressing room'- aka her and Garrett's bedroom). Joel and his parents took the kids swimming, and Carter helped me pack up. (Ha ha.) In the evening we went to Mexican to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. (We celebrate anything and everything!)



It was a great trip. I feel so blessed that we have so many people that love our kids enough to put up with them for a week in the heat. And that Joel's parents and my family have fun together. And I am just completely thankful for my precious babies and Joel.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Seriously Sarri...you need to post more frequently. :) I was beginning to think you had retired from blogging.

Did Aunt Vanita cut her hair off? I like it!