A beautiful spring day in Oregon cancels out several days of rain for me. Today was one of those. Maddy had a soccer game, and then we decided to head to the outlet stores in Woodburn to get a few things for our upcoming trip to Florida. We decided to go a 'new' way (new to Joel and kids, but I traveled it a lot as a child with my dad), and took the ferry. The kids LOVED it. I am sure other places have quirky things like this, too...but still- pretty fun!

Here comes the ferry! Joel said, "That is NOT what I was expecting!"

We had to take pictures QUICKLY- the ride is only a few minutes. No time for shoes, Garrett! But really, how goregous is the scenery? I love where we live! (My kids are pretty cute too!)

Joel just loooooves the minivan. ;)
P.S. Yes, Carter was present...but he was asleep in the car!
1 comment:
I love that little ferry. It's a little scary the first time. I know how Joel felt! Your little family just looks happy!!
Post a Comment