My friend takes Maddy to ballet on Thursdays, and I arrive after it has started and pick her up. Today as I approached the ballet room, I heard the Cinderella music that I know they are danicing to for the recital in June. I was looking forward to watching Maddy dance to it- she knows the entire dance by heart and practices all the time. Well, imagine my delight when I open the door and all the girls are in the recital costumes!!! We'd ordered them in December and they are more beautiful that we imagined. Madeline was so proud when she saw me, and I must say all of her practicing has paid off! I didn't have my camera with me, so I made her try on the costume once more when we got home. Her smile is a bit forced, but she is still beautiful. When did my girl get this old?????

1 comment:
Just beautiful!! That dress is seriously a girl's (and a mom's) dream come true. Maddy just exudes gracefulness in it! :) Today was fun! Cade sure had a great time with Garrett too - those two are so funny (banging on the window at that poor guy who was probably just trying to enjoy a peaceful lunch alone). Can't wait to hang out again.
Post a Comment