Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Silly!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketCarter is such a ham lately. He loves us putting funny hats or glasses on him, he just laughs and laughs! Early this morning he was crying in his crib, and Joel went to get him. When they came back into our room, Carter snuggled into bed with us and started 'talking' and 'singing.' Joel said, "Shh!" to him, and Carter replied, "SHH!" right back to Joel and started laughing! Back and forth they went and pretty soon we were all laughing and Joel took Carter downstairs so I could go back to sleep. Nice hubby, huh?Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Your kids are so cute and so are you and Joel!! What good parents you are! I hate missing that stuff! I love you so much.