Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2007

He doesn't walk, but...

he sure does CLIMB! Carter is pushing 13 months and has not taken a step. He is NOT interested...at ALL. He crawls all over, and is so fast! He knows how to get up and down stairs pretty well. (We still use the gates though!) And lately he has taken up climbing...in a MAJOR way. I have found him in some pretty 'compromising' positions the past few days! Eeek!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Molly is mad because she WAS there first!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He is actually climbing DOWN here. A couple times I have caught him on the table playing with the lamp! (Didn't take time to snap a picture of that.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Look what I found, Mom!" YIKES!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I finally moved the rocking chair and slipped the rockers underneath this big cushy chair. So far, so good!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is one of the first times EVER that he has let people help him walk. Usually he just goes all noodely on us and crawls. He was pretty proud of himself today though. I think it may be because he had a big audience at Maddy's soccer game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment in your household! You weren't kidding when you said he was climbing! I took a copy of the rest of your blogging into Mom and Dad, now I will have to take this! Very cute.
Love you, Auntie B. I left a comment on the ferry too or is that fairy (starting to get Disney-itis)!!A.B.