. . . from now I'll be boarded on my plane. Hopefully I'll be done crying from the heart wrenching goodbyes to my sweet babies and husband!
I'm almost packed. I've found my TSA locks and my bright luggage tags. I have 3 money belts to choose from (hate those things), and my passport is out. I need to find my yellow fever paper, but my granola bars and wintergreen lifesavers are ready to go. (Road trip or international travel- I always, ALWAYS, have wintergreen lifesavers!
I am focused. I am excited. I close my eyes and can feel Ethiopia. Oh, I can't wait. And I'm just so thankful. I haven't done my Father's Day post yet, but I still have to shout out to the Daddy of my babies. Honestly, as much as Joel loves Ethiopia, and as grateful as he is to Ethiopia for giving us Rebeka, he hasn't felt the pull or the urgency that I've felt and that has culminated in me returning. But. He's supportive. He understands that I have to go. Without his blessing I couldnt't and wouldn't do it, and I am so thankful. And also, through all my preparation, I realize what a great team Joel and I are. I'm going to really miss him on this adventure. So, thank you Joel! I love you so much!
I'm almost packed. I've found my TSA locks and my bright luggage tags. I have 3 money belts to choose from (hate those things), and my passport is out. I need to find my yellow fever paper, but my granola bars and wintergreen lifesavers are ready to go. (Road trip or international travel- I always, ALWAYS, have wintergreen lifesavers!
I am focused. I am excited. I close my eyes and can feel Ethiopia. Oh, I can't wait. And I'm just so thankful. I haven't done my Father's Day post yet, but I still have to shout out to the Daddy of my babies. Honestly, as much as Joel loves Ethiopia, and as grateful as he is to Ethiopia for giving us Rebeka, he hasn't felt the pull or the urgency that I've felt and that has culminated in me returning. But. He's supportive. He understands that I have to go. Without his blessing I couldnt't and wouldn't do it, and I am so thankful. And also, through all my preparation, I realize what a great team Joel and I are. I'm going to really miss him on this adventure. So, thank you Joel! I love you so much!



2 comments:
Have a great time, Sarri!! I'll be thinking of you!
Excited to see what God has in store for you on this trip!Love you and Joel and am so very proud of you both!
Post a Comment