Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Adventure

In one month from tomorrow I am going back to Ethiopia.

I can't wait.

I haven't told many people because it's complicated and hard to describe and I'm fearful that people won't understand and I don't always have it in me to explain.

But I'm going.  For 11 days.  With V.  And I am really, REALLY excited.

I had several paragraphs typed out, but when I reread it seemed so dramatic.  So, for now, we'll leave it at this: I'm going.  I can not wait.  I'm sad to be leaving my babes, but I know they will be in good hands.

I'm going to Ethiopia!!!



6 comments:

Alexa said...

I think you are amazing, as well as inspirational, way to follow your heart Sari!

scooping it up said...

woo hoo! I wish Iw ere going with you, but timing with our adoption trips are going to be totally last minute. If stars align, our paths will cross. :) so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is huge. I can't wait to hear you process it all via your wonderful inspired writing! Be safe and enjoy all the moments!

Visty said...

Wheeeeee!!!!!

Stefanie said...

Dang...I want the dramatic version:)

Stefanie said...

Dang...I want the dramatic version:)