Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kid Quotes


Garrett (8):  Mom, were either of you alive in the '19s'?

Me:  I was born in 1978, is that what you mean?

G:  Yeah, was it all black and white then?

He meant life, not television.

********

Carter (5):  Dear Jesus, Thank you for my sweet, sweet mama.

********

Also Carter:  Mama?  I love you as much as love can be, and you can't love more than that.

******

Carter and my dad were sitting on the couch, looking through Carter's Preschool graduation notebook.  There was a picture of a tortise.
Papa:  What's the difference between a turtle and a tortoise?  Do you know?

Carter:  I do know!  Tortoises poop in water.  Turtles do not.

Papa (laughing):  Really?  Did your teacher tell you that?

Carter (proudly):  Yep!

2 comments:

neeter said...

I love this post so so so very much.

Ms Amanda said...

Those boys are too much!