Dear Sweet Rebeka,
Happy First Birthday! It's a special day for sure. You are such a light in our lives and we are thankful for you. You are sweet, smart, funny, curious, and strikingly beautiful. We've had sorrow in our hearts these past few days, but you and your sister and brothers are a constant blessing and a joy to us. I don't want your birthday to forever be linked with the passing of Papa Burke, but I will tell you that he loved you so and while I know he loved you from the first time he laid eyes on your picture, I am eternally grateful that he was able to meet you and know you in person.
We love you so much, sweet girl.



2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I'm sure you will be showered with extra love on your big day!
I can't wait to meet you someday when we visit OR!
Happy Birthday! :)
Post a Comment