My head is spinning this afternoon. So much to process. Shots, flights, guest houses, photos, donations, cleaning, orthodontist stuff, preschool stuff, classroom volunteer stuff, jog-a-thon donations, and is that a coffee stain on my shirt? Is Carter going to be okay with all of this? (yes.) Adrenaline, adrenaline, adrenaline. Not complaining (well, kind of about the coffee (?) stain), just processing here. Sometimes sitting here, looking at words and pictures helps me regroup and process. Paralyzed with all that needs to be done.
So, I'm processing.
Here is a picture of peace.




3 comments:
Maybe you could visit The Daily Ditch on my blog roll and offer a comment of encouragement on her latest post.
Considering your week, I'm sure you would be game!
I am there for you. Let me know what I can do!!!! xoxox
Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog!
Stef told me about you. Super excited for you guys!
I cant imagine how overwhelmed you are I will definetly keep you in my prayers!
Post a Comment