Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Picking Pears

Last weekend, (October 17), we took a break from trip planning and stressing and drove to Sherwood for some pear (and apple) picking.

Photobucket

Once we got all lined out from the very intense apple/pear lady, we set out.  It was the last Saturday of the season, so there were few apples and lots of people.  Still, it was so gorgeous.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I really like this boy.
Photobucket
Big fan of this kid, too.


Photobucket
This girl is just too sweet.  Do you know what she is obsessed with right now?  Obsessed?  Ethiopia and her baby sister.  (Can't say I blame her!)

Photobucket
There were three pictures in this pose.  This is the best one of me (and only me), but it's my blog!  So there!  I so rarely make an appearance on this thing, I have to do what I can.  Right?

Photobucket
Somehow the intense pear lady let us use one of her prized 'pickers'.  Garrett was all about the picking.  No one is surprised though, right?

Photobucket
I can't even find my baby girl in her sometimes.

Photobucket
This laden tree was maybe off limits, but it was by the (very bare) pear tree, so we helped ourselves to a few.  Don't tell the lady!

Photobucket
Our wild family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the forbidden tree comment reminds me of these one guys I read about in Genesis. LOL!!!
-aubri