Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Disneyland!

At the end of September we went to Disneyland with my Aunt Bec and Joel's parents. It was marvelous- we had a blast! Since our trip to Ethiopia is still months away, we figured it would be fun to have a trip with the kids before we add a baby to the mix. Our plan was to "Big Kid" it up at Disneyland- the last time we'll be able to do it for a while. Carter is 4, and since Garrett was 4 when he started to really love the fast rides, we thought it would be perfect.

Well, we had a great time and it was perfect . . . except that Carter still hates the fast rides. Newsflash, Sarri! Carter is different than Garrett! (duh!)

But it was so nice to get away. We swam and ate out and watched tv and RELAXED. We stayed up late and slept in (some mornings). We visited and belly laughed and ate way too much junk food.

I didn't take my big camera, just my (new!) iphone, so here is a slide show of our fun. If you're my friend on FB you've already seen some of these!




And, because it makes me belly laugh, here is Joel and I on Dumbo. We are SUCH dorks. And I swear, my forehead is big, but this phone makes it 3x bigger! I turned it off right before Joel said, "Are you TRYING to get your forehead?!?"

3 comments:

Mom said...

FUN! Love the pics, even of your big forehead! And I'm goin' next time!!!!!

Mom said...

FUN! Love the pics, even of your big forehead! And I'm goin' next time!!!!!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Love the photos! And the video made me laugh! Loved it. Just catching up on your blog a bit. See you Sunday!