Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School Breakfast

Photobucket

What a fun tradition we have!  I must say that one thing I do love about this time of year is getting to see my friends again regularly!  It seems that during summer we're all running around to all corners of the country.  This summer in particular, we did not get together as an entire group EVEN ONE TIME.  In June, I think, we tried to find one night that we could all have dinner together, and there was literally not one.

But since we're all in education (hey, I still claim it!), everyone is around on Labor Day, and thankfully the Denneys still are up to hosting the annual BTS Breakfast.  This year we had 32 people!  Next year, we'll have at least 33!  18 of those are the kids- pretty amazing if you consider that 10 years ago right now I was meeting most of these moms (and Andrea- hi!) for the first time.  I am just so, SO very thankful that my kids have this great 'village', and that I have such fun friends.

Such a nice morning.  Thanks again for hosting, Teresa and Steve!
Read more and see a fun slide show on Teresa's blog.

Photobucket
Boys checking out the spread.

Photobucket
"James, you have to eat something."
It's an annual tradition for one mom and one kid to have this conversation.

Photobucket
Carter was quite pouty before Miss Molly sat down next to him!

Photobucket
(All the other 'mom' pictures are unpostable!  Sorry Friends!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay...thanks for the shout-out Sarri!! I appreciate it and I was there in spirit! :)
Happy Back to School!

CB said...

great picutre of Judy and me...and you can't even see that I am wearing the exact SAME pj bottoms I have worn to all four BTS breakfasts... I have yet to look at the photos I took. Maybe there are some other appropriate ones I can share with you.