I still like blogging and I still am formulating blogs constantly, but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed! Also, I'm mad at my camera! And, I'm still swimming and running in the mornings, so my old 'blog time'- late at night when babies are in bed and the house is quiet- is off limits so I can rise at an ungodly time and try to burn off some of the summer fruit cakes/pies/crisps/cobbler/muffins/tarts I've been endlessly consuming. (P.S. Since there is no great place to casually mention this- I SWAM A MILE LAST WEEK! 37 LAPS! AN ENTIRE MILE!)
So, here are a few shots of what we've been up to. Blogging will resume. At some point. Probably.
The Bigs went to Tilikum. The majority of playgroup went this year too, so it was extra fun to have lots of buddies! We didn't make it to Family Night, the kids took a rain check though, so no pics of that right now! Read more about Tilikum, on Allison's blog! (More pics too!)
(Thanks, Mary for the pictures!)
We celebrated Independence Day, the way we usually do. It was a great weekend, more on that later! (Maybe!)
About 19 hours after we got home from camping at the Beach, the kids and I went to Idaho.
Garrett was sick the entire week, high fever, cough, miserable. (In this picture he's just cute though!)
While we were in Nampa, we had coffee at our favorite spot, and as usual, posed on our favorite couch. I grew up eating Lucky Charms sitting on the back of this couch and watching Saturday morning cartoons. Definitely, definitely more on that later.
Joel flew in on Thursday night and we floated the Boise on Friday, and Saturday ran a 10K with some of our favorite friends, Danielle and Dave. (More on that later?)
Since we've been home from Idaho, we got Garrett better (mostly), met friends at the park,















1 comment:
speaking of the 10k...you and Joel want to run the Habitat 10k in Sept? The 25th? I am not running it, but i may be convinced to ride my bike...maybe. Let me know. I know of a team looking for members (I guess the largest team gets bragging rights or something...) And I think the boys will do the kids fun run if you Bigs want to join.
Post a Comment