Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Seven.

Photobucket
I have a long, gushy post written about how much I love Garrett and how fast these past seven years have gone.  (Seriously fast.)

Photobucket

In it, I talk about how funny he is, and smart.  How independent he's become in the past year and how I can see now how he is so like his daddy, and I can't believe I didn't seen it sooner.

Photobucket

I also mention how nervous I was to be a mom to a boy and that I just didn't know what to expect. 

Photobucket

But here's what important that you know, (and I got this quote from another website, I have no idea where now though):

Life is not smooth or scenic a lot of the time, but it is happy and funny, and full of things I never expected but couldn’t live without.

Being Garrett's mom is like that.  Full of things I never expected but couldn't live without.

Photobucket

Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet, funny boy.  I love being your mama and I love you.  (Even if you are really hard to photograph on your birthday.)


PhotobucketPhotobucket
P.S.  I hope the tooth fairy remembers to stop by this evening!  (I didn't even know that tooth was loose!) 

Read a great post about G (and much more) here

2 comments:

neeter said...

Happy Birthday to Garrett!

(I've found it sometimes hard in this day and age for the tooth fairy. I wish she could use a debit card :) )

Anonymous said...

Sarri,
The absolute and authentic joy you show in being a mother is a pleasure to see. You will have very few regrets later in life.
Happy Birthday, Garrett.