Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Skirt for Sissy

My mom made Sissy this sweet skirt, and the coordinating pin for the shirt.  This makes 4 skirts this year.

Photobucket
What a Nana, huh?
Photobucket
What a sweet, funny, darling girl I have.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

What a beautiful girl you have! And I love the skirt...kind of want to put an order in with Mama Pam myself :)

PS. Your trip looked a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. Congratulations on these last 10 happy years!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

I love Maddy's huge grin! And your mom is awesome for making those very cool skirts for her! I agree with Danielle, woulod love to order twirly skirts like that for my nieces.

Becky said...

Darling skirt, darling, sweet girl! Nice job, Pam!

Paige Lomas said...

That is one cool skirt. I was just telling her at school that I love her tights!