On days when we have time I run Carter to preschool. I am not a big fan of chatting while I run (because I'm too busy panting and sweating), so I usually give him my iphone to play games or listen to music on. Well, recently Mr. Carter discoved the 'camera' application. I had no idea what he was doing, but I thought it was pretty hilarious when I discovered about 80 action packed photos. Below is a sampling of what I found.
Sockmonkeys!
It really was that gray. Truly.
4 comments:
I assume he's in a jogging stroller or ??
These are awesome. You have a budding photographer on your hands! It's cool to see the world through his lil' pint-size eyes!
Looks like he's got his mama's eye for a photo. Great shots!
By some of these shots, it looks like you were REALLY cruising!
Fun pictures! I am in awe of your running.
Post a Comment