Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch . . . Again!

Lots of blogs today, eh? I was quite behind and in a bit of a slump. Here's the last one for today!


Today was quite a momentous day for Garrett. It was his first field trip to the pumpkin patch! Madeline got to go with her class 2 years in preschool and 3 years in grade school. (Not this year though . . . but don't talk to her about it, sore subject!) Garrett was quite excited though, as was Carter who got to attend too. Luckily for me, Papa Vroom Vroom came with us to help with Carter so I could give Garrett and his buddy my full attention. I did lose both of my boys for longer than made me comfortable, and had to admit it to the teacher (they were in the corn maze). That wasn't my shining moment. In my defense, I'd never actually been in the corn maze before and in my years of being a teacher I never gave myself a group. On any field trip. I am more of a delegator.
This cracked me up- the little guys trying to reach over the pen to pet the bunnies.

The water rubber ducky races were a big hit!





Anyway. We somehow missed the rain that is on the way, and we had a great time. And I think Garrett is done asking me, "WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME GO TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH WITH MY PRESCHOOL?!?!?!" Finally.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Good to catch up on the Gibson Five happenings. I have been very behind too, and will continue to be for a while longer. :) Hope you all have a Happy Halloween...regardless of what Carter decides to dress up as. :)

Ty and Molly said...

BTW...I am dying for some costume pictures....and to actually see you guys. What does your tuesday look like?

Julia said...

It looks cold there...you should come visit. :)