In first place, (according to Carter), Maddy's pink dragon costume from when she was in kindergarten! Um, yikes?
Also in the running . . .
A 'Mouse' outfit (really?) that Maddy wore when she was 18 months old and Garrett sort of wore when he was 18 months old. Also, Joel wore this costume when he was 1. In case you forgot, Carter is 31 months old. Among other things, it's too small.
And his lion outfit from last year. Very cute then, very small now.
I am still placing my bets on the froggy. I am telling him awful lies, that will probably scar him into his early 20s, like, "Mickey Mouse will be really sad if you don't wear your froggy costume." or, "The pink dragon is too scary- people won't give you candy!" That's not really a lie, is it?
Wish me luck.



2 comments:
I think it's hilarious that you have no idea which one he will choose!!
You are soooo evil and I love it! Those are not lies, they are just ways to get him to wear what you want. BTW, Bethany is in search of a mouse costume...give her a call b/c the one she got ready for Jakie made him look like he was wearing a kitten costume and his dad said...hmmm, no. Go figure.
Post a Comment