Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Uncle Gary

Why, oh why is my middle child calling himself 'Uncle Gary?' Why? And, when will it stop? Please. Please make it stop.

I am really tired of hearing that, "Uncle Gary wants another taco!" Or "Uncle Gary wants to watch a movie!" And when he says to Carter, (or anyone), "Come to Uncle Gary!" It really skeeves me out.

Seriously.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it! YOU MADE IT VERY CLEAR FROM THE MOMENT YOU TOLD US HIS NAME WAS GARRETT THAT WE WERE NOT TO CALL HIM GARY FOR SHORT...WE DIDN'T, HE DID! gIVE uNCLE gARY A HUG FOR ME!!!
Nana

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain but i must admit i am laughing so hard right now!

Michelle said...

I must admit, I am laughing too. I swear how do these kids come up with stuff? Uncle Gary...too funny. Well, funny if I'm not you. :)

Paige Lomas said...

Wow! That is all I have to say! WEll, plus I am totally laughing right now! LOL!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

That makes my day! Seriously I'm laughing out loud just picturing it. I'll never be able to have tacos again without thinking of Garrett. :)

Danielle said...

Oh Sarri....I miss you. No one makes me laugh the way you do! :)

Judy said...

Um, yeahhhh...that's just not right. :) What IS that all about?! He is too funny. I can't wait to hear all of the "code" words that the boys' teachers use to describe them in years to come. They better choose wisely because unfortunately for them, we know the "code"!!! :)

Ty and Molly said...

I am dying right now! He is so funny.

Becky said...

I LOVE him!! He is beyond funny! I miss you, sis!
The for reals Auntie Beck

Melanie Penelope said...

THAT is hilarious, I'm in hysterics!