This year we are coaching (with the help of some friends) Garrett's kindergarten boys soccer team. They are a bunch of great little guys and we are having a great time with them. We were happily surprised to see that Garrett is in his element out there on the field. He really loved it.
Here's to a great season with good friends!
More soccer hilarity at All Things Ryan!



3 comments:
Very fun Sarri! I love how hands on you are and isn't it just a great time of year?!!
Can't wait for our walk.
Thanks for the short but sweet walk today.
Looks like the clouds are now headed our way.
By the way, Daphne's comment today got me thinking...you are always welcome to join our moms group at church if that is something you and/or Carter could use in your life. Twice a month and great childcare provided:) I asked you to come speak, but I don't think I ever invited you to be a part of it. You are prob. a little too busy - but the invite is always there.
You and joel were such great coaches! I am thrilled you are doing it again! I am only sadden by the fact that you do not have a child Zac's age so you can coach him too! hmmm, maybe something will happen?
Post a Comment