Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Full Day!

Today (Saturday) was full of good stuff.

It started out with some Photobucket (Totally not my picture, I typed 'starbucks' into photobucket),

and then on to a little of this:
Photobucket
Totally not my picture, I typed 'soccer' into photobucket. I actually forgot my camera. But I was so busy learning how to be a U5 soccer coach I wouldn't have been able to do it anyway!

Next, we headed to do a little horse riding, since we live in the wild west and all. I think my kids would love to be cowkids. (Not gonna happen.) And I think Garrett would love to have a dog. (Really, really, seriously not gonna happen.) What's that they say about a boy and his dog? I guess he'll have to settle for dogs at relatives and friends.

After trotting around the ol' corral, we headed to a progressive birthday party for our nephew, Dakota. Dinner at Mongolian Grill, play time at Safari Sams, and dessert at Rose's. Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy.

Photobucket
The whole crew at Roses.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Found these monkeys at Safari Sams!

Whew, what a day!

3 comments:

Ty and Molly said...

S- Come by anytime! I am trying to walk each day...would you and Carter like to walk this week?

Judy said...

Sorry, don't count us as the "friends" who can fulfill G's dog desire!!! :)

Paige Lomas said...

So, did Uncle Gary have a good time?