Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Here and There...

The January Blahs have arrived! (Which explains my lack of posting.) Here are a few random pictures from the past week.


Once again there was unexplicable quiet in my house. I ran upstairs, fully expecting to see Carter and Molly playing in a toilet, emptying Maddy's dollhouse, or 'helping' with the laundry. Instead I found them in Maddy's bed...reading.


Can you just hear her say, "Cheeeeese!"


Carter loves my new Uggs as much as I do!


This weekend Joel was hungry for a food of his childhood- Gyozos. So he and the kids made them! I helped here and there, but it was nice to not be in charge of dinner!


Towards the end of our meal, Carter started 'cleaning up.'

First his face...


Then Garrett's plate...


Taking a good look at the napkin...


Working hard...

Joel is excited about the prospect of having at least one of our children follow after him in his neat and tidy ways.

1 comment:

Judy said...

What's a gyozo? :)