Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just Checking In...

Most of the Gibson 5 have been sick the past week (or two? I can't remember...), and I haven't taken a lot of pictures, or done much that is noteworthy. But for those of you who check in now and then, here are a few...they are all of Carter because it seems that lately the only time I go to grab my camera is when he is doing something particularly funny or looking particularly sweet...


He loves those boots. He wears them ALL the time. He was so comical this day with his favorite pjs, crazy hair, grocery basket, and of course...boots!


Snuggling on the couch with Pearly and Garrett.


Love those sweet piggies.


Today, I put Carter in bed at naptime with some books, and then did the rounds to get everyone else down. Usually Carter reads (or cries) until I return to lay by him and we take a rest together. Today though, he read his books, snuggled up with Maddy's hippo, and by the time I returned, he was fast asleep. Too sweet!

4 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Oh sweet Carter. I'm hoping you guys will be all better soon. love you!

Anonymous said...

The toesies, the toesies! I want to eat them! He is adorable, even when he's sick.

neeter said...

You have such sweeties!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute and you make your blog so fun! I hope you guys are feeling better soon.