It's been COLD and CLEAR here- bright blue skies and long winter shadows. We've been sick, so haven't gotten a chance to enjoy the lack of rain much. But yesterday we were all feeling a little better, Joel was working from home, and the weather wasn't toooooo cold, so we were off! The kids rode their bikes while Joel and I took turns pulling Carter in the wagon. We headed down to the neighborhood school where there is a lot of room to ride bikes, and also a fun new playground.
It's the first time I've been able to play with my camera outside, and it was so fun!
Glad you guys are feeling better. Don't you LOVE natural light? So fun! I love the pictures - especially like the one of Maddy jumping and the fast bike riders. Isn't it cool that those pics are possible with our awesome cameras! I'm a little bit in love with mine.
I am loving life as a mom and wife. I am unorganized, not the best housekeeper, and don't always make my kids wear their coats. I'm 30ish and am looking forward to the next decade. I'd like to say it can't be as crazy as the past 10 years, but we all know that just isn't true. I'm a teacher at heart, but that's on the back burner for right now. Our family has recently COMPLETED the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia. She is amazing and we are all blessed to have each other.
I spend my days loving on my kids, driving kids around, and trying to dig out of the laundry pile that is plotting to bury my house.
6 comments:
looks like a fun day.
loving the new camera too, you're taking great pictures. Keep it up.
Glad you guys are feeling better. Don't you LOVE natural light? So fun! I love the pictures - especially like the one of Maddy jumping and the fast bike riders. Isn't it cool that those pics are possible with our awesome cameras! I'm a little bit in love with mine.
You sure do have some cute kiddos Sarri! I am glad everyone in the Gibson household is feeling better. We need to make another skype chat date soon!
It WAS nice yesterday! How fun for Garrett to get to take his new wheels out for a spin!
Looks like a fun day! I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope I do soon, too!
- Melanie
Great pics. I have been loving the week of sunshine we had. But I would like one major snowstorm this winter.
Post a Comment