*disclaimer- some of the pic are blurry- sorry! I was messing with the settings on my camera and couldn't quite get it right. Also- sorry there are so many. We just had a great time! :)
The Bigs loved the water contraption near the entrance.

Meanwhile...

It was no surprise that the bubble room was a big hit!


This was a mirrored station encouraging kids to draw a self portrait. The Bigs both worked so hard on the sketches, and they turned out so cool. I dated them and rolled them up, held by a rouge hair band and plan to frame them in the new playroom!

Can't you just hear Carter here? "Ball! Ball! Ball!" I don't have to tell you (but I will anyway) that the ball room was his favorite- by far.




Doesn't my baby look big here? How DID that happen? This was right before he fell and hit his lip and bled all over. Fun.

I love this pic. It was one of those triangle mirror things that kids love because there are about 70 million of themselves in the mirrors. I love all of those sweet little legs. I wish I could share the sweet little giggles that went with this one.

Mama Dino

This particular trip down the slide didn't end well. Ouch!

Mean Dino Face....

....and Sweet Boy Face

Ok, that is enough for now...more of the Carousel to follow later!



4 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love them. :)
What a fun place! I'm sure you all had a blast!
Looks like you had a great time. Carter is kinda looking big-ish. (But he's still a baby)! Hope to see you guys soon. :)
Annie
I love the children museums in the PNW! There are so many fun places to go there.
Post a Comment