Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Ergo Lives!

Today I opened FB to find these pictures, along with a note.  "Is this your Ergo the child is in?  It's one I brought."  It is (was) my Ergo.  Seeing it being used by this family was visceral and I just cried as I looked at the pictures over and over.  My kids were a little confused as to why I couldn't stop crying, so I had them all come and sit with me, Joel too, and explained the whole thing.  My kids had a hard time getting past why I would even give up my Ergo at all.  They all know how much I love it.



Then I made them watch a video of the refugees getting off the 'boats' and I think they were able to see things with a little more clarity.

These pictures were so unexpected and such a gift.

This world.  It's too hard.  It just seems like we can do better.

No comments: