-Maddy made Rebeka a quilt for Christmas for her babies. She worked so hard on it, and it is so cute. She's already a far better seamstress than her mama. I'm so proud of her. She is an INCREDIBLE big sister.
-I ordered our Christmas card photo 2 days ago. So if you get it next week, you are not an afterthought. I am just running behind a little. If it makes you feel better, it's really cute!
-I just drove to get groceries and I saw Garrett running around with his friends down at the neighbors house. Four out of the six boys were wearing t-shirts and shorts. It's December 23. It's 43 degrees. But! It's sunny!
-Carter finally has a playdate scheduled with one of his 'soccer buddies.' He's spent the last 24 hours doodling this little boy's name and making presents for him. Not sure what to make of this.
-My kids made these today. It took 15 minutes. That's my kind of craft!
-This one is my favorite.
-My Idaho family are on the way over today. I'm so happy they are coming. I miss my Grammy and Papa so much it physically hurts. Tomorrow would have been their 61st anniversary. I love them so much.
-I feel like I have so much to be thankful for, I could burst. 11 days ago our cousin lost his beloved wife suddenly and my heart is heavy and breaking for them. They have a seven month old baby, Milo.
Life is so weird. It's beautiful and full and heartbreaking and wonderful and so much all at once. Enjoy. And Merry Christmas.



3 comments:
Merry Christmas Sarri (and family)!! Can't wait to get your holiday card...it'll be like a new year's greeting!
Love to read about your sweet kids and your amazing adventures.
Merry Christmas Gibson 6!
P.S. We have many little books in which Katie wrote: Katie, Katie, Katie, Kachia, Kachia, Kachia, Love, Love, Love...
They're the best of friends still :)
Your mama loves you and is proud of you! xoxox
Post a Comment