I really {really} love Fall soccer. This year was especially exceptional, truly. Joel coached G's team, which made our life just a tiny bit more nuts, but was mostly just really fun. And for the first time, we had two kids playing soccer! It was Carter's first season and he LOVED it.
Carter's teams was called "The Golden Jedis", and Carter was so ready to play hard, after years of watching G play! I didn't get a lot of pictures, since I was chasing Rebeka or running back and forth between fields since games were often simultaneous.
G's team was stinking good. They were undefeated, or, as G said, "Undefeatable!"
We were blessed with nearly perfect fall weather, and it was just awesome. That being said, the season ended at just the perfect time- when we were all starting to grow weary of the multiple evenings a week and the rain and colder temps were just about to make us really whiny.
Carter's teams was called "The Golden Jedis", and Carter was so ready to play hard, after years of watching G play! I didn't get a lot of pictures, since I was chasing Rebeka or running back and forth between fields since games were often simultaneous.
G's team was stinking good. They were undefeated, or, as G said, "Undefeatable!"
We were blessed with nearly perfect fall weather, and it was just awesome. That being said, the season ended at just the perfect time- when we were all starting to grow weary of the multiple evenings a week and the rain and colder temps were just about to make us really whiny.



1 comment:
Looks like so much fun. This fall was our first season without soccer in...6 years...but in a weird way I missed it. We'll be back out there come spring!
Post a Comment