This sweet girl is 11 months old today. That seems so old! She seemed like such a baby when we met her and now she's all 'GO', all the time!
Rebeka has lots of tricks these days; she likes to clap, wave bye-bye (backwards finger wave- the best!), 'blow' a kiss (minus actually throwing the kiss), throw her hands up in the air ("Sooo BIG!"), and most of all she loves, LOVES, to play peek-a-boo. She'll play it with anything she has near- a blanket, her hands, a book . . . today it was a bowl and she thought she was pretty darn smart! It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.
She's still doing the 'army' crawl around the house, and I am convinced she'll never do the 'conventional' crawl because she's gotten very efficient at her style! Sometimes she can stand up for 20 or 30 seconds before she plops down, and she can definitly pull herself up on anything and everything. When I get her out of her crib or carseat, her face lights up and she looks so surprised and happy to see me. It's the best.
She's such an awesome kid. I love being her mama!



2 comments:
Front step photos! I love them.
What a truly happy baby.
Post a Comment