Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sweet Stuff

Thursday was so nice this week.  I did a bunch of housework and Carter actually had the actual amount of screen time we'd previously agreed on.  We did puzzles together, even though he told me that Daddy was a lot better at puzzles than I.  And instead of nap time, we made cupcakes- as per Little Guy's request.

Photobucket
"Carter, can you do the eggs?  By yourself?"
"Well, sure Mom.  I do eggs all the time!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He really wanted NO help.

Photobucket
Very imperfect picture.  Very perfect emotion.

Photobucket
Those sweet hands.

P.S.  I really like this kid.

2 comments:

Brambleberry said...

I'm sure it will be one of those days he remembers for a long time. So special!

Mom said...

You have good taste in kids! I like him, too. Love that he has his sleeves all pushed up. he is the egg cracker over here at my hosue, did all 12 for your birthday cake - flop. He's good!